Buy tickets online and
secure your entry
- Choose the day and time of your visit
- On the day of the visit, come to the museum 10 minutes before the time you have chosen and enjoy a unique journey into the world of illusions, without waiting
- According to the current measures, the maximum number of people in the museum is limited, while the maximum length of stay in the museum is set at 50 minutes
- Avoid waiting and synchronizing inside and outside the museum and experience an exciting, educational and fun experience, with absolute safety
* Entrance to the Museum, will be exclusively allowed to visitors with either of the below:
- Proof of illness valid for 6 months (issued 30 days from first positive diagnosis)
- Vaccination Certificate
All of the above are mandatory for adults, at the age of 18 and above.
Children and minors from 4 to 17 years old, must have proof of negative self-test, declared on self-testing.gov.gr , valid for 24 hours.
Identification during entrance is required and can be done with official documents, such as: ID, passport or driving licence.
The use of mask is mandatory throughout the visit at the museum.