Buy tickets online and
secure your entry
- Choose the day and time of your visit
- On the day of the visit, come to the museum 10 minutes before the time you have chosen and enjoy a unique journey into the world of illusions, without waiting
- According to the current measures, the maximum number of people in the museum is limited, while the maximum length of stay in the museum is set at 50 minutes
- Avoid waiting and synchronizing inside and outside the museum and experience an exciting, educational and fun experience, with absolute safety
* Entrance to the Museum, will be exclusively allowed to visitors with either of the below:
- Proof of illness, 30 days from first positive diagnosis, valid for six months
- Vaccination Certificate
- Negative PCR Test valid for 72 hours or Rapid Test valid for 48 hours
All of the above must be attached with official identification documents, such as id, passport or driving licence.
All of the above are mandatory from children at the age of 12 and above and all the adults.
Children from 5 to 11 years old, must have proof of negative self – test, valid for 24 hours.
The use of mask is mandatory throughout the visit at the museum.